20Bet Philippines Review 2023
🎁100% Up to 7,000 PHP First Deposit
- Official Website: 20Bet.com
- Founded in: 2020
- Deposit & Withdrawal Methods: Online Banking, PayMaya , G-Cash Direct, GCash, UnionBank, AIRTM, Help2Pay, VISA / Mastercard, DragonPay Prepaid Card, Fast GrabPay, 7-Eleven, Banco de Oro, Bank of, Commerce, BPI Online, Cebuana Lhuillier and 10 other banks, Fast PayMaya, Skrill, MuchBetter, PerfectMoney, Jeton Wallet, SticPay, iWallet, LuxonPay, AstroPay, eZeeWallet, Moneygment, EcoPayz, Neteller, UCPB Connect, Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies.
- Accepts Philippine Pesos: Yes!
- Mobile Apps: Android & iOS
- License: Curaçao license (8048/JAZ2017-067) and Kahnawake license No. 00867
- Minimum Deposit: 60 PHP
- Minimum Withdrawal: 120 PHP
- Accept Players From the Philippines: Yes
- Support Channels: Live Chat and Email
- Supports Tagalog
- Accepts PHP
- Several payment methods
Top Casino Feature: High-quality game catalog
Top Sportsbook Feature: Thousands of betting lines
Despite being recent, 20Bet has proved its value through considerably positive characteristics, such as its adaptation to the Philippines and the number of betting lines. There is a good balance of pros and cons, meaning that each bettor or gambler might have a different perspective. Fortunately, this 20Bet review is here to provide a summarized guide to what it can offer.
Table of Contents
- Pros / Cons
- Is 20Bet Legit and Legal in the Philippines?
- What Do We Like About 20Bet
- What We Dislike About 20Bet
- How to Register an Account at 20Bet From the Philippines
- 20Bet Safety: License and Trust
- 20Bet Online Casino
- 20Bet Sports Betting
- Withdrawals & Deposit at 20Bet
- 20Bet Mobile App
- Customer Support
- Our Conclusion About 20Bet
Pros / Cons
- Website in Tagalog
- Many payment methods
- Free bets
- Several betting lines
- Casino navigation to be improved
- Requirements of the Sports Bonus
Is 20Bet Legit and Legal in the Philippines?
Betting on 20Bet is legal because the website is headquartered in another country. Therefore, it does not need a local license that restricts access to Filipinos. Instead, it offers a complete casino and sports betting solution that is fully available in the Philippines. Besides, it is licensed by two competent authorities, in Kahnawake and Curaçao, meaning that 20Bet is a legitimate gambling website.
What Do We Like About 20Bet
The list of pros that I have found while testing the website for this 20Bet review includes some relevant characteristics:
- Well-Adapted – 20Bet Philippines has Tagalog as one of the possible languages, accepts PHP, and has dozens of local payment options available for us.
- Betting lines – Pick whichever match or sports event you prefer, and it will have more betting lines than most sports betting sites for the Philippines out there.
- Promotions – Although the wagering requirements tend to be challenging, the number of free bet opportunities on 20Bet is quite tempting.
What We Dislike About 20Bet
There is no perfect gambling website out there, and the disadvantages collected in this 20Bet review include the following:
- Casino navigation – There could be more categories to help filter the games, especially the table games.
- Sports bonus – While the bonus itself could be useful, being obliged to complete requirements with accumulator bets of high odds is not the best feature of the website.
How to Register an Account at 20Bet From the Philippines
The registration process of the 20Bet is really simple and straightforward, not requiring the bettor to complete the profile as soon as the account is created.
- Regardless of choosing Tagalog as the website language, the sign-up button is a straightforward finding on the screen.
- The first registration step involves choosing one of the available bonuses and completing the access details.
- Making sure that PHP is chosen as the account’s currency is essential for a better experience and the avoidance of unnecessary costs. Personal details are required to proceed.
- By providing the address and mobile phone number, the registration comes to an end. There are no difficulties, and the support for Tagalog is a nice plus.
20Bet Safety: License and Trust
20Bet was launched in 2020 by TechSolutions (CY) Group Limited, a registered and legitimate company in Cyprus that also owns 22Bet, a gambling website that we have already reviewed. As a result, it shares the same licenses: Curaçao 8048/JAZ2017-067 and Kahnawake No. 00867, indicating that there is not only one but two authorities responsible for monitoring its activities.
Important for all users in the Philippines, the website seems to be well-adapted to our use. Having Tagalog as a valid website language and accepting PHP through all deposit methods, including local ones, adds up to its reliability. Also, it fulfills a basic security requirement with its SSL certificate, encrypting our personal and financial data.
All the payments are carried out instantly through a valid system, with no reason to believe there could be safety issues. The same applies to the games, which are provided by well-known companies and provenly produced with RNG software. In other words, all the important aspects of 20Bet indicate safety and inspire trust.
20Bet Online Casino
By accessing the 20Bet Casino, I could filter over 4,000 games according to a few categories, including slots with a “Bonus Buy” feature and by the provider. There are about 60 different and well-known providers, indicating that 20Bet puts quality over quantity. That can be easily verified by scrolling down through the list of games available in its catalog.
On the other hand, they have implemented a favorite feature that allows us to add games to our personal list. That makes it much easier to find games again, which could be a challenge with 4,000+ titles.
Among the providers, I found Wazdan, Play’n Go, Playson, Nolimit City, BetSoft, and BGaming, to name a few quality ones. Of course, it could be more diversified with brands such as NetEnt, Pragmatic Play, and Playtech, but those providers are no longer available in the catalog. In short, there is plenty of room for improvement, but it will not result in a negative experience for the players.
20Bet Casino Games
Covering about 90% of the game catalog of 20Bet, the slots dominate the online casino. Titles with a jackpot or special features are among the most popular for an obvious reason, and it is easy to be entertained with the varied categories before having to look deeper for something different. However, more attention could be given to table games.
There is a good number of live casino games as well, thanks to the partnership with over 10 different live providers. That is an impressive mark, as even great online casinos tend to have one to three only. No doubt, navigation can and should be improved, but obvious solutions such as searching for the names of our favorite games work for now.
20Bet Casino Bonuses
In terms of the availability of bonuses, the 20Bet Casino is ready for the pickiest players. Aside from the welcome bonus, it offers weekly reload opportunities and tournaments for those looking for extra chances of winning some money.
The welcome bonus starts with a 100% bonus up to 7000 PHP in addition to 120 free spins in the Elvis Frog in Vegas slot. Then, the second deposit gives a 50% bonus up to 6000 PHP plus 50 free spins in the Great Rhino Megaways slot. Considering that the wagering requirement is 40x the deposit or the spin wins, it is a reasonable bonus to consider when registering.
Every Friday, with the RELOAD bonus code, 20Bet players in the Philippines can activate a 50% bonus, this time up to 6000 PHP, and 50 free spins in Wolf Gold. The minimum deposit of 600 PHP is considerably high but not necessarily prohibitive, but allowing only 7 days to complete the wagering requirement of 40x is a bit too restrictive. Therefore, not every player will benefit from the deposit bonuses.
20Bet Slots Race
Ranking well on the slots leaderboard can result in participation in the sharing of prizes. The slots race gives out about 59000 PHP and 1,000 free spins every day, divided among the top players. It is not a tournament based on the top scores but on the total bets instead. The more we bet, the better our ranking and the greater the chances of winning real money.
20Bet Sports Betting
The 20Bet sports betting section offers a clean design and easy access to bets on worldwide events, live or pre-match. Combining both traditional sports and eSports, there are about 40 different categories to bet on, which is enough and suitable for what we look for on a sports betting site. Still, there are other aspects I would like to cover here.
Betting Markets & Odds
One of the greatest advantages found in the sports betting section, not only for this 20Bet review but throughout the website’s history, is the number of betting markets. There are almost always over 1,000 betting lines to choose from in the most popular events, sometimes up to 2,000.
While the number of betting lines is frequently higher than in most sports betting sites in the Philippines, its odds are not found at the same level. It loses when compared to the websites with the best odds, but the conditions will match regular websites most of the time.
Live Betting and Features
Live betting is obviously available on 20Bet Sports, again with really good coverage of betting lines. While it is somewhat short in statistics that could help us define the track of our bets, there is an “Analytics” option with relevant data for our next choices. Unfortunately, live streaming is not yet a valid option when betting live on 20Bet.
However, the strongest downside in all of this 20Bet review is the unavailability of the cash out feature. While beginners might not be used to it, it is one of the best tools to use in strategic betting.
20Bet Sports Betting Bonuses
Just like the casino available on 20Bet, the sports betting section has a good number of deposit bonuses and opportunities for users. I checked them and their terms and conditions to evaluate the offer.
Sports Deposit Bonus
Way more affordable, the sports bonus accepts deposits from 60 PHP and is also a 100% bonus, up to 6000 PHP. Then, every Saturday, a new deposit can unlock up to 6000 PHP in free bets through the code SRB.
Those sound like good bonuses, even with the short deadline to complete the requirements – 7 days. The problem is that, similar to other sports bonuses of that same company behind 20Bet, the requirements are tough to beat. It is mandatory to place accumulator bets with odds starting from 2.00 to fulfill the wagering requirements, which definitely is a downer.
Other Sports Promotions
There is a good number of free bet opportunities at 20Bet Sports, and that is usually a type of promotion that attracts players. They may derive from the combination of deposits and taking part in result-guessing events, tournaments, or the aforementioned deposit bonus. However, the wagering requirements make them less tempting for users in general.
Withdrawals & Deposit at 20Bet
Also among the best characteristics of 20Bet is the offer of payment methods, which is incredible. There are many local and useful solutions, especially bank transfers, e-wallets, and cryptocurrencies. From all the options, I’d only suggest staying away from BPI because the bank may not be able to provide some documents necessary to get through the verification process.
The minimum deposit is 60 PHP, but that amount is not enough for all the payment methods, as shown below:
|Payment Method||Minimum Deposit|
|Online Banking||1000 PHP|
|G-Cash Direct||100 PHP|
|VISA / Mastercard||600 PHP|
|DragonPay Prepaid Card||60 PHP|
|Fast GrabPay||100 PHP|
|Banco de Oro||60 PHP|
|Bank of Commerce||60 PHP|
|BPI Online||60 PHP|
|Cebuana Lhuillier||60 PHP|
|Fast PayMaya||100 PHP|
|Jeton Wallet||60 PHP|
|Other Local Payment Methods||550 PHP|
|UCPB Connect||60 PHP|
|Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies||2850 PHP|
The range of payment methods is truly impressive. There are dozens of local options and at least ten more bank transfer alternatives aside from the ones listed above. The same goes for cryptocurrencies, about 20 in total, including the most popular ones. The minimum deposit could be lower, but there are enough options to let us pick the best alternative for each case.
Withdrawals start at 120 PHP, but it also depends on the method of choice. That availability is also seen when withdrawing, which is a plus for the 20Bet website. As for the time necessary for the withdrawals, the processing time tends to be up to 12 hours, plus the period inherent to each option. Cryptocurrencies are not immediate, taking up to 24 hours more, but credit cards take up to 7 business days.
How to Deposit Real Money?
Deposits are straightforward and intuitive, similar to other gambling sites in the Philippines, with the advantage of having plenty of options to choose from.
- It all starts by tapping on the deposit button via computer or mobile device:
- The next step involves choosing a payment method. The most recommended ones are a good pick.
- Respecting the minimum deposit amount, it is possible to define the value and deposit right afterward. Bonus codes are useful for the second deposit bonus but not necessary for the welcome bonus.
- The process will continue according to the payment method of your choice, which may require further details from the bank or e-wallet
- After the payment, the funds are immediately updated:
How to Cash Out From 20Bet?
From the account menu, it is easy to access the withdrawal options and send money to the bank of preference of each user.
- Next to the account funds, the withdrawal option can be accessed with a click or touch:
- It is mandatory to choose the same method used for the deposit. Luckily, 20Bet Philippines stands its offer and covers a lot of possibilities:
- Similar to when we deposit, the next step is about defining the value according to the accepted minimum. The most affordable payment methods start at 120 PHP.
- Once the request has been concluded, it should take up to 12 hours for the payment to be approved.
20Bet Mobile App
The 20Bet app is available for Android users through a QR Code available on the website. Even when betting or playing with a desktop, the mobile app button is visible on the menu. Although it mentions both an Android and an iOS app, the latter is still being developed and not yet available.
As always, the Android 20Bet app requires the installation of an APK file. The application is easy to use, has the same features as the browser version, and is approved after being tested for this 20Bet review. Although I prefer to stick to the browser, it is a safe option to gamble on that website.
How to Download the 20Bet App?
At the moment, it is only possible to download the 20Bet app for Android devices. The process is extremely easy:
- Find the “Mobile App” button on the 20Bet website after you register an account.
- Scan the QR Code with your Android device and open the link.
- Push the download button of an official 20Bet page that looks like an application store.
- Install the 20Bet app and log in with your account details to start betting.
Offering support to its players, 20Bet has an email for complaints and another one for support in general. The estimated time for a return is 24 hours, which is reasonable considering there is a 24/7 live chat. I tested it several times with different names to write this 20Bet review and got answers within the first minutes without problems.
There are many language options, and I chose English as there is no Tagalog version. I believe that the live chat will work well for any user in the Philippines as it did for me.
Our Conclusion About 20Bet
Finally, this 20Bet review has collected important information that can help players in the Philippines decide whether this is the right website for them. Among the perks of the gambling site that can be highlighted, its adaptation to our public is quite impressive. Tagalog is a valid language for the whole website, PHP is one of the currencies we can use, and there are countless payment methods that we are used to.
Also, to be fair and mention the advantages first, 20Bet has shown incredible preparation to receive our bets on sports. The odds are nothing out of the ordinary, but there are many hundreds of possibilities when it comes to the betting lines. Certainly, one of the best picks when we are looking for betting diversity.
The 20Bet Philippines is a legitimate website owned by a company that controls other gambling sites. With its two licenses, it is monitored and operates based on legality. At the moment, it is perfectly fine to gamble in its casino or place bets on sports from the Philippines. In case of any questions are not answered on this 20Bet review, they also offer 24/7 support that works well.
Is It Legal to Play or Bet on 20Bet From the Philippines?
Yes, 20Bet is operated by a legal company and licensed to offer casino games and sports betting on the internet. Since it does not operate from our territory of the Philippines, it is not affected by the current restrictions.
Does 20Bet Accept Philippine Pesos?
Yes, Philippine Pesos (PHP) may be set as our main currency and used for everything on the website.
What Is the Fastest Withdrawal Method on 20Bet?
The fastest withdrawal method is possibly e-wallets, followed by the many cryptocurrencies available.
How Long Does It Take to Withdraw From 20Bet?
The website promises to try to process payment requests up to 12 hours from your withdrawal. However, the processing time of each payment method is added up afterward, taking up to 7 business days in the case of credit cards.
Is There 24/7 Live Support on 20Bet?
Yes, it is available via chat at any given time.