LottoKings Review Philippines 2024
🎁Get 20% OFF for Any Ticket!
- Official Website: LottoKings.com
- Founded in: 2005
- Deposit & Withdrawal Methods: VISA and Mastercard
- Accepts Philippine Pesos: No
- Mobile Apps: No
- License: Government of Curaçao, License No. 8048/JAZ
- Minimum Deposit: 5 USD (~ 285 PHP)
- Minimum Withdrawal: 10 USD (~ 570 PHP)
- Accept Players From the Philippines: Yes
- Support Channels: Live Chat and Email
- Has the popular lotteries
- 15+ Years of history
- Casino, bingo, and live rooms
Best casino feature: Demo mode
Best lottery feature: Jackpot boost
LottoKings is a lottery betting site with a complete online casino, bingo games, and scratchcards for us to take part in. Available in the Philippines, it covers the most popular lotteries around the world but has yet to change its characteristics to be fully adapted to our public.
This LottoKings review identifies those features that need improvement, as well as what I have found worthy of registering and playing on that website. Everything is summarized in a concise and clear way for you to make your decision!
Table of Contents
- Pros / Cons
- Is LottoKings Legal in the Philippines?
- What Do We Like About LottoKings
- What We Dislike About LottoKings
- How to Register an Account at LottoKings From the Philippines
- LottoKings Safety: License and Trust
- LottoKings Lottery Games & Tickets
- LottoKings Online Casino
- LottoKings Bonuses and Promotions
- Withdrawals & Deposit at LottoKings Philippines
- LottoKings Mobile App
- Customer Support
- Our Conclusion About LottoKings
Pros / Cons
- Jackpot boost
- Long history
- Live chat
- No PHP support
- Few payment options
- High price
Is LottoKings Legal in the Philippines?
The lottery website LottoKings operates legally on the internet with its valid license and for being headquartered outside of the Philippines. Therefore, any Filipino may register, deposit, play, and withdraw money to a bank in the Philippines without breaking the law. Until the enforced laws remain the same, it will remain a legal option for us.
What Do We Like About LottoKings
If you want the takeaway on the pros found during this LottoKings review, I can say that these are the things that I could highlight as positive:
- Boost – Like only a few lottery betting sites offer, LottoKings has a jackpot boost that may appear for some highly popular games like Mega Millions. Even a huge boost may come out for free.
- History – Over 15 years of history built the reputation of LottoKings, which even had its ownership changed and an improvement in its satisfaction level over the course of the last five years.
- Support – Although only available on weekdays, its live chat works fine and has caring agents.
What We Dislike About LottoKings
There are a few cons found reviewing LottoKings, but the ones I should bring to your attention to help your decision include the following:
- Adaptation – PHP is not a valid currency option. Depositing and withdrawing in USD makes us lose value due to the exchange rate.
- Payments – While a few e-wallets and bank transfers appear for withdrawals, deposits can only be carried out via debit or credit cards.
- High Price – One of the biggest downsides of a safe lottery betting site has to be the high pricing found on LottoKings.
How to Register an Account at LottoKings From the Philippines
LottoKings is quite a simple website, which means it is also easy when it comes to creating an account. The step-by-step does not take more than two minutes:
- Instead of a highlighted button, LottoKings has a less intuitive sign-up link to the registration form found on the menu.
- The first step is dedicated to the login details and the name of the user. It is important to save those details to access whenever we want to.
- Finally, we define our country and a valid telephone number. There are a few extra steps, like our complete address, but only when we decide to make the first deposit.
LottoKings Safety: License and Trust
Being online since 2005, LottoKings has a lot of history to look into. Since its ownership changed in 2017 and Legacy Eight Curacao NV started to run the business, the number of complaints has reduced a lot. They were already not worrisome back then, and now there are even fewer reasons to have any concerns about playing on LottoKings.
Being headquartered outside of the Philippines, it remains a legal option, and there are no reasons to believe that our winnings could be blocked somehow. According to the website, there have been thousands of winners, and that is quite easy to believe with all those years in operation.
As a website that also offers casino games, the trust of the results in those games, which are not based on official results like the lotteries, is granted by the providers. Names like NetEnt and Pragmatic Play fill its casino with games with tested and approved RNG that keeps them fair. In other words, LottoKings is safe and can be trusted.
LottoKings Lottery Games & Tickets
LottoKings has a bit more than 20 real lotteries available to bet on the results on its website. As a lottery betting site, we can guess the next drawn numbers of any of those, including Powerball, Euromillions, El Gordo, and other important lotteries. It is not the best diversity among lottery sites in the Philippines, but it covers the most important lotteries.
Since the Philippine Pesos are not an available currency on the website, it is important to consider possible expenses with the exchange rate. The problem is that LottoKings’s pricing is much higher than most betting sites – even higher than lottery agent sites that purchase real tickets for you! Here are the values:
|5.85 USD (~ 335 PHP)
|5.00 USD (~ 285 PHP) (Minimum of 6)
|4.40 USD (~ 250 PHP)
|4.00 USD (~ 230 PHP)
|4.00 USD (~ 230 PHP)
|5.00 USD (~ 285 PHP)
|3.00 USD (~ 170 PHP) (Minimum of 4)
|21.00 USD (~ 1200 PHP)
|6.00 USD (~ 345 PHP)
|12.00 USD (~ 685 PHP)
|New York Lotto
|2.00 USD (~ 115 PHP) (Minimum of 2)
|4.00 USD (~ 230 PHP)
|11.00 USD (~ 630 PHP)
|12.00 USD (~ 685 PHP)
|8.00 USD (~ 460 PHP) (Minimum of 4)
|6.00 USD (~ 345 PHP)
|6.00 USD (~ 345 PHP)
|12.00 USD (~ 685 PHP)
|8.50 USD (~ 485 PHP)
|8.00 USD (~ 460 PHP)
|14.00 USD (~ 800 PHP)
|3.50 USD (~ 200 PHP)
When playing, LottoKings does not offer discounts that could ease that high pricing. With the exception of a charged boost on jackpots, it is necessary to pay the full price and, depending on the game, a certain minimum number of entries as well. It is one of the less interesting conditions among the reviewed lottery sites.
LottoKings Online Casino
Aside from being a lottery site, LottoKings has a virtual casino, live casino tables, bingo, and instant win games. Basically, the full package when it comes to gambling fun. There are about 500 slot games coming from reliable providers, such as Pragmatic Play, Blue Guru, and G Games. That means we can trust that they are trustworthy.
It is a relatively complete casino, not as broad in variety as online casinos in the Philippines that are dedicated to it, but there are plenty of options to suit all tastes. The games can be added to favorites for quicker access and played for free to test them before playing. That is interesting from the point of view of user experience.
LottoKings Bonuses and Promotions
Unlike other lottery betting sites, LottoKings is not very fond of discounts and promotions. That is why we can only find the jackpot boost as an available offer on the website. It is a temporary boost that LottoKings may decide to apply on different lotteries at different times. For example, you could boost the Mega Millions jackpot by an additional 100 million USD (~ 5,737,450,000 PHP) at the time of this LottoKings review:
That sounds really good, but the odds of winning are extremely low. For an extra cost, that boost could go up to 300 million USD (~ 17,212,350,000 PHP). That extra cost would be covered by the insurance that every lottery betting site has, which is necessary to pay for the prizes.
If you are lucky, you might receive free spins on the LottoKings Casino as well, as I did. It helps to be an active user and deposit, but keeping an eye on the email can be worth it:
Withdrawals & Deposit at LottoKings Philippines
Not offering Philippine Pesos is not the only characteristic that is not tempting found carrying out this LottoKings review. The offer of payment methods to deposit is also extremely reduced, leaving us with VISA and Mastercard only. Considering the website has a long history, it does not seem to be a temporary adaptation issue.
However, the withdrawal alternatives increase for some reason. Therefore, it is possible to deposit with cards from 5 USD (~ 285 PHP)and withdraw starting from 10 USD (~ 570 PHP) to our bank account, Skrill, AstroPay, and Neteller. That is quite limiting, and there are other lottery sites with much better variety for deposits and withdrawals for the Philippines.
When we choose to withdraw, LottoKings requires at least 72 hours for the approval of the request. That is reasonable, a rule applied by many websites, but the total waiting time for the payment may be as high as 15 to 20 business days. Definitely not the best conditions found for us players.
How to Deposit Real Money?
Aware of the limitations of LottoKings when it comes to payment methods, I verified its process to fund the account:
- When logged in, hovering the balance indicator on the website shows the button to add funds to the account:
- Then, the deposit value from 5 USD (~ 285 PHP)needs to be defined by the user:
- Once we define the total that we will be depositing, the payment options appear. For the Philippines, we can only find credit and debit cards by VISA or Mastercard.
- Due to the limitation in the variety of payment methods, the next step can only be to provide the card details:
- By completing the purchase, the funds are immediately updated because deposits via debit and credit cards take immediate effect.
How to Cash Out From LottoKings?
Even though I was expecting a similar limitation for withdrawals, the process showed that I was wrong:
- Similar to other websites, the withdrawal button is not reachable from the homepage, and I had to access my account to find it:
- Then, “My Wallet” is where all the details connected to payments and transactions can be found:
- Surprisingly, the choices for withdrawals are much broader than deposits. Obviously, I chose bank transfer over e-wallets.
- The last step demanded my personal banking details, and that is about it. The withdrawal was completed. I must say that LottoKings takes quite a while to process even small payments, but it works.
LottoKings Mobile App
LottoKings is a simple website, indeed, with no application for Android or iOS to adapt the user experience to those fond of apps. Still, it remains a modern and responsive website where everything works fine on the mobile device. Using a browser of my preference, I could navigate, purchase tickets, and play on the online casino without problems.
LottoKings has a working live chat available in three languages: Portuguese, English, and Spanish. I tested it a couple of times, and there was always an agent available to take down common questions without problems. However, it is not a 24/7 service, and it is necessary to reach them via email through [email protected].
There is also a simple FAQ that may be worth checking if you are not willing to chat with someone or if you have a question during the weekend.
Our Conclusion About LottoKings
LottoKings has shown to be a simple website with characteristics that hardly compete with the best lottery websites reviewed here at LuckyStars. It is a safe site with a cool casino, some bingo games, and the most popular lotteries throughout the world. However, we can only deposit with cards to play on it, and the price is far greater than on most websites.
When in need, we may reach the support during weekdays through the live chat, where agents are immediately ready. That is an advantage, considering that not every lottery site has it. Also, if you choose LottoKings, you might benefit from its occasional promotions, just like I won 15 free spins on a random slot and got wagering-free money.
There is nothing especially difficult about withdrawals, with no commissions or fees, but they might take longer than we usually expect on a lottery site. Keep that in mind, especially if you win a big prize. You will receive that money, at least according to the reputation and my own experience writing this LottoKings review, but it will take a while.
Now you are capable of making your decision regarding playing on LottoKings. Take another moment to review the pros and cons, and do not forget to check the other websites my colleagues and I have tested and approved.
Is It Legal to Play or Bet on LottoKings From the Philippines?
Yes, LottoKings is a licensed website headquartered outside of the Philippines. That means it does not break any local law and remains a legal option.
Does LottoKings Accept Philippine Pesos?
No, Philippine Pesos is not a valid currency on the website, which obliges us to use US dollars instead.
What Is the Fastest Withdrawal Method on LottoKings?
While e-wallets are instant, the lottery site might take a long while to process withdrawals anyway. To cut intermediates, I’d say to go with bank transfers instead.
How Long Does It Take to Withdraw From LottoKings?
Withdrawals may take up to 15 or 20 business days, according to the website rules.
Is There 24/7 Live Support on LottoKings?
No, it is available on weekdays only.